What is the RRR Business Leaders program?
RRR Business Leaders is Jackson Hole’s regional green business recognition program and membership-based association managed by Teton County ISWR. Teton County, WY and Teton Valley, ID businesses, nonprofits and government agencies are encouraged to apply for membership. Member organizations receive community recognition and a variety of networking benefits.
- Apply for membership here. The application addresses a broad spectrum of sustainable business operations. It is designed to provide applicants with a baseline measurement, a realization of what their organization is doing well, and a place to consider future goals.
- Once submitted, an ISWR representative will contact you to discuss your application, answer any questions, welcome you to membership, and start your organization on its way to success in increased sustainability.
- The annual membership fee is $25.
- Take advantage of the benefits of RRR Business Leaders membership (details below)!
What are the benefits of membership?
ISWR is pleased to offer the following marketing benefits to RRR Business Leaders:
- Use of storefront decal signifying RRR Business Leader membership.
- Use of electronic logo signifying RRR Business Leader membership.
- Promotion via print, online, and radio media channels.
- Recognition in regular RRR Business Leaders press releases and newsletters.
- Listing in the online Road to Zero Waste Business Leaders Directory, including a link to your website.
- A highlighted RRR listing in the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce Membership Directory.
- Support and recognition for Zero Waste Green Event hosting, including zero waste advising, resources, and use RRR Business Leaders banner and supplies.
- Networking benefits, including invitations to annual RRR Business Leaders networking and educational events.
- Eligibility for advanced recognition through the Business Emerald Sustainability Tier or BEST program.
And a 15% discount on electronics recycling, household hazardous waste disposal, and shredding services at the Teton County Recycling Center. Be sure to mention your membership status to the customer service representative assisting you.
For more information and the RRR Business Leaders program contact Project Manager, Mari Allan Hanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-699-9025 or Waste Diversion and Outreach Coordinator, Carrie Bell at 307.733.7678 or ISWRoutreach@tetoncountywy.gov
Application for Businesses/Non-profits/Government
Interested in applying for RRR Business Leader membership? Please use this application if your business/organization is not a restaurant. The application assesses various aspects of your business operations, including practices related to reducing, reusing, recycling; energy usage and transportation.
Application for Restaurants
Restaurants please use this restaurant specific application to apply for the RRR Business Leaders program.
RRR Zero Waste Green Events Program:
Events offer an ideal format for the incorporation of zero waste practices because they generate a considerable amount of waste in a short time, and they provide a visible demonstration opportunity for ways in which to minimize and responsibly manage this waste. Think of your next event as a way to demonstrate commitment to local sustainable initiatives while modelling practices that event attendees might just take home with them!
ISWR would like to assist your organization in incorporating zero waste practices into your next event. Additional ideas and resources are available in the Zero Waste Green Event Resource Guide 2018.