Wondering about Hazardous Waste Disposal? - How Do You RRR
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-437,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,hide_top_bar_on_mobile_header,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-10.1.1,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.3,vc_responsive
header teton county recylcing rrr header bales

Wondering about Hazardous Waste Disposal?

Wondering about Hazardous Waste Disposal?

We are fortunate in Teton County to have a Household Hazardous Waste Facility the first and third tuesday of every month from April to October.

Call 307.733.7678 to make an appointment.

We accept the following types of items:

Flammable Liquids $4/gallon
Flammable Paint Products $4/gallon
Flammable Solids $5/gallon
Aerosols $.50 each
Antifreeze $4/gallon
Batteries $.25 each
Corrosives/Oxidizers $10/gallon
Mercury $1each /$50 gallon
Motor Oil $1/gallon
Contaminated Motor Oil $4.50/gallon
Poisons $2/gallon
Pesticides/Herbicides $3/gallon
Fluorescent Bulbs $.60 each
TVs/Computer Monitors $0.40/ pound

For more details, visit our county website here.